Nick'sTwitts

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wanna Steal...???

Hahahahahahaha......
Peace Guys, How are you...???
Wanna share some dropouts here....hehe..

Last week I went to the Cybercafe to print some assignments.. (my printer is working, but lazy to use), I'd saved the documents inside my external Hard Disk.....

I said to him "Bang, nak print", then he said okay... after instructing him which one to be printed, he continued surfing his laptop as usual before I came, so I thought he has some job to be done... Okay, So while waiting for my print, I smell something fishy in this fellow, like he's trying to copy something from my hard disk because when the paper had finished he took a long time to reload it, then when the print had finish, he took a long time to packed it and give it to me plus he went at the back of the shop doing unnecessary work which aren't related....

So, I acted cool, like nothing I've wondered, but my heart still tells till now that he'd copied some folder from my hard disk.  Anyway I quickly took my print and got out from the shop... Later at night while pondering over and over again, I realized and confirmed that he had copied the folder named "BARE BARU" hahaha... Don't worry it's all movies in this folder, cause he might thought that, It's kinda an "interesting" folder so he'd copied.... Wakakakakakaka... thinking of it again it would make me laugh tremendously.....hahahaha.....thinking of how silly & slammed he'd be if he'd copied those folder....

Winky Wink

Thanks @ Reading...!!!
 





2 comments:

Jyuu said...

GOTCHA!

Nicholas Martin said...

Hahahahaha... tue la psl..
pdn muka yer...!