Nick'sTwitts

Friday, May 6, 2011

Diary Dated 5th & 6th May

Hye Guys....
Here's the updates....

Yesterday was a damn-super-duper tiring day...Damnnn.... When I say tired it means I'm dead tired....
Started my day at 8.00 a.m., since because there were no pratical classes and we had to head to college for some work.  After finishing college I headed home at about 5.00 p.m.. And you know what? Without having lunch at home, I straight headed to my lovely room and dashed onto my Honey.  For some unknown or idiopathic reason my body was damn lethargy and feeling malaise, there were no clear reasons for this.  I started dreaming at about 6.00 p.m and my dream lasted for about 13 hours cause I got up at about 7.00 a.m the very next day... Yeah 13 HOURS of SLEEP......  My family were all afraid thinking that I'm dead in my room cause my door would normally be closed when I'm asleep (as usual, don't like unwanted disturbances while my body, mind & soul is at rest) Hahaha.. poyo.... Aites, my dad cracked a joke this morning, " See your Occiput part of your head is out of shape...." Hahahahaha....... what a joke....

Okay that was about yesterday (5th may)

So, about today basically nothing much I did, just went to church came back at 1 p.m..  Yea almost forgot.. Thats now at around 2.00 p.m went out with my schoolmate...
Guess where???
Of course to the Airport (where else would I go)

She asked me out and really wanted to see me badly (kinda one of the many great friends I has) cause she has some problems and had a lot bunch of her life stories that she wanted to pour out to me.... So she did.... She asked me where to go, a peaceful place, so I suggested to the Airport... Damn after so long I've not visited the Airport, It has changed a lot... It's a good sign for 777's to land... Hehehehe... We had KFC while my eyes are towards the tarmac looking out for planes... but none at that time... but I'm glad enough to just be at the Airport... It's such an amazing & indescribable feeling for all Aviators....

Shin Jyuu, Am I right...???

Hahahaha... Anyway, then went cuci mata at Kbmall for a lil'while then headed home....
It's a great day with a great friend...  Eventhough ur out of mood or in a moody mood, it would turn out to be a Great day for you if you hang out with the right person, Doesn't matter it's a Boy or a Girl
So, you decide on your life journey not others.....

See yea soon & Have a pleasant Flight

Vocabulary:
Poyo means Ostentate
Cuci mata means Eyes feasting

Thanks @ Reading




5 comments:

Jyuu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jyuu said...

yeah! u r so damn true MAN! LOL
if i were you, my friend will be mad at me because i'll lend my ears to her but my mind and eyes completely for something more "catchy" beyond the wall glass XD

the best part was "eye washing" :P

Nicholas Martin said...

Hahahaha....
Tat's ma men...
Hurmm.. partially my mind was all focusing on the "Flying Iron" but pity my fren LOL... ahakss.. so i jux decided to listen to her...

HEhe..yea "Eye Washing"

Jyuu said...

"eye washing" while "eats wind" LMAO! but yes, you've made a brilliant decision by choosing airport (the peaceful place, at least for us right nich? ;P ) for meeting ur pal. no doubt bout that ;)

Nicholas Martin said...

Hahahaha...yeah correct... so it would b like watch eyes while eating wind....hehehehe...
Agree bro..very peaceful...;)