Nick'sTwitts

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Diary Dated 3rd & 4th may

Hye Pals, How r yea Doing???
Any Hot news...?? Wahahahahahaha....

3rd May yesterday was my first clinical posting day .. How was it?? Hurmm kinda Okay but not that perfect...
Why??? Cause yesterday morning I was angry and hate myself because our Instructor asked an unfamiliarized question that none of us in the group could ever possibly answer. Goshh...Damnnn.. It was a total shame for me personally......Geeezzz....
As usual I was terrific tired as usual because of the hell journey...Hahahaha......

Today was quite Okay because we did some activities with Down-syndrome kids which was very enchanting.....huhuhu...they're kinda cooooooool.....
Anyway, our Istructor asked again the same lame question and to my surprise I could answer it as calmly as I could.....Muahahahahahaha.... Geeeeeeez.. I just Love this life damn much.... It travels you up and down as if you're in a roller coaster or in a cock screw.......

I don't think that I would be sleeping early tonight cause, guess what????? Tomorrow is A Holiday...WoooOoHaaaaA.....

Stopped by for the updates....
See yea soon & Have A pleasant Flight.....

Thanks @ Reading

2 comments:

Jyuu said...

keep up a good work nich :) looking forward for the next story ;)

Nicholas Martin said...

Hehehe...
u too dude...
thxx for reading & commenting...