Nick'sTwitts

Friday, February 25, 2011

.................................................................................................

...................................................................................................
My mind was totally blank moments ago for no reason...
Went for a delicious dinner with my family at Capt.Vijay's residence, We were enlighten by the presence of another 3 families whom we dined with...

Suddenly I felt so lonely, my heart pondered on something, my mind went blank and for the whole period of the evening I was all by myself not speaking to others.. some even asked.. "hey what happen"?......
Matters of realizing my dreams kept disturbing my thoughts, an uncomfortable feeling rush thru my nerves, afraid of time, challenges & many more excruciating thoughts....

Anyway I'm kinda wise when I wrote this post....;))

Took my pain killer:
--- Greys Anatomy
--- Private Practice
--- Talking to peers whom enlighten my night (Kangaroo, Shin, Mal, Doc) Millions of Thxx to you guys...    Really made my night....
--- Aviation Subjects
--- Listening to my all time fav songs..

Aitessss.... Catch ya later with another post...
Gonna ZZzzzzZZZzzzZZZ..
Tomorrow gonna b a damn hectic day...!!!
Nights...

Thanks @ Reading...!!!














3 comments:

Jyuu said...

be cool. sooner or later you'll get it. we'll get it. (be)lieve in (you)rself ^^

Nicholas Martin said...

Yea...
Xactly we'll get it....
;))
Thxx a lot bro..!!!

Jyuu said...

;))