Nick'sTwitts

Saturday, February 26, 2011

..................... Paramedic For 2 Days.....................

Good Evening guys..
How are you?, hope everything is on the go....
Anyway here's a quick preview of my weekend's time-out...

MUCH STAD had organized futsal tournament MSKB Cup 2011.  Winners of this tournament will be choosen to represent the College to play in the forthcoming Inter-varsity Futsal Tournament next week...
Aites... My role for the futsal tingy is not as a player, Since STAD had asked some of us to assist them with the Futsal tournament, we're not able to join the game, however I was chosen to be one of the paramedics along with Three (3) of my friends.
Yesterday (friday) was not so bad la... not many serius injuries, the normal ones like sores, muscle cramps, muscle pain, blisters
Anyway speaking bout yesterday, I realized something, opposite sex treatment produces better and faster outcomes...hahahahahaha ;)))

Okay.. as for today I went a little bit late (usual reason) can u guess??? Hehehe....
By the time I went... there's already a few patient's being treated by other paramedics....
Not too long into the scene, suddenly we were alarmed of an emergency inside the Futsal court... I was the only one who was free at that time, as my other friends were busy treating others.  So I had to rush to the scene along with my first-aid kit having thought of some kinda small injuries, but went I arrived at the scene, the girl was unconscious (fainted), then some came to help, carried her onto a table and started to do what is necessary to regain her conscious, then later luckily she was fine walking about...
Pheeewww it was a relieve for the team & me.... Hahahahaha...
Then, later in the day, some had open wounds, incisions came off, toe nail bleeds, skin lacerations due to friction between the skin and the turf.....
Oh yea... It was a hectic day.. came back only to find myself dozing off after a quick bath...
All in all.. it was quite a fun thing to do and most importantly the experienced that I've gained during this weekend....

Well, that's all i guess for now...
See Yea..
Tc amigos...!!!

Thankss @ Reading...!!!














No comments: