Nick'sTwitts

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ventured Back...!!!

Hahahaha....
How are you guys??
First and foremost, I would like to apologize for not updating my blog for the past three months ( I guess so) due to some reasons...
Well I'm back now.... Let's get the chips & bites from the past three months of good and bad things that had past my life....

I would start with christmas celebration that had surely been a blast for me this year having all my cousins from top to bottom all doomed in my house.... A lot of silly jokes were cracked, went to PCB resort a day after christmas, my aunt lost her purse at the resort, opening presents and etc... It was such a wonderful moment for all of us....

Now bites from New Year Celebration that was held at the Church with all of the youths together.. and you know what?? We even pooped up our very own popcorns....Wahhhh... ;))
Had sparkle juice, chips, heavy dinner, watch movies and etc..... we stayed over at the church for the night....

Okay, back to college for the MPP Election... My friends and I worked together day and night for the election, creating posters, get them printed, seeked guidance from lecturers,  hanging the posters all around the college..O gosh, It was such an exhausting week... Anyway the best part was one of my friend and me were standing for the same post and you know what? both of us worked together, distributing our pamphlets together to the same class at the same time, hung the posters together and many more things that we did together... many asked " I thought both of you supposed to be enemy this time around for the election"? Hahahaha.. that was indeed a great joked ever.... having enemies working together to achieved the same desired goal.. How bond we are.... If only our country politicians had had the same thing in mind, our country would be at different level by now... anyway leave that... Waited for almost 4 hours before the election result were being announced.. Both of us knew very soon that we might not win the election because both of us stood for the same post and we are from the same batch, and we're coursemates & classmates, our votes will be divided then.. true enough we didn't won the election but not to worry we were automatically elected for the ' Ahli Majlis-Majlis Tertinggi' MPP....
Anyway joining and winning this election is not the first priority of me joining the election... It was because I want to trained myself to get more leadership experienced thru this election.... It was hell of fun....!!

So guys this was bits & pieces for the past 3 months.... there's a lot more but don't know where to start with...Hahahaha...
Anyway see you on my next post.... in the mean time
SEAT BACK, RELAX & ENJOY YOUR DAY.....!!!

Thanks @ Reading...!!!




 



No comments: