Nick'sTwitts

Monday, May 2, 2011

Diary Dated 2nd May

Hahahaha..
Hi welcome aboard Ladies & Gentlemen Boys & Girls....

How have you all been for the past....errrr..let me see.. a month ago? two months back? Gosh, I can't remember.. May be due to my bad sleeping habit...anyway, not getting to deep into it ( you might not want to read ).....
Anyway, while resting on a couch earlier today and watching a movie... In that movie it's about a son reads on his father's life journey in a diary that his father wrote during his life time of how he lived his life, how he discern his love and how & to whom he sacrificed his love.................and etc...... I was thinking I'm only gonna live only once and for once I would like to live a fruitful, meaningful and prosperous life... I want my forth coming descendants to know about me and make me their role model (If I achieve my ambition)....

How How How???

So, I decided to write a diary both in my blog and in a separate diary.... Well starting from today I gonna write everything good or bad that had or will happen in my life for every single day... I will try my best to update you guys up with my daily activities (I sound like an artist?? Don't Bother), Well I'm just a simple person, pride, status, rank, familiarity, money, materialism is just not my thing....

Aites, let's get back on track, So, I'm just writing my diary for the satisfactory of my soul.....

TheClinical posting for semester 6 schedule is out ( At last ) I got at Terengganu & Pahang....
For the first rotation, it will be in Terengganu, It means I have to get up at 5.00 a.m every morning for a month..hahahahhaha... Goshhhhhhhhhhh......
Anyway, gotta catch my dreams now.....
Good Night.....

P/S : Don't think I'm showing of or boosting bout myself...........Hahahaha........

Thankss @ Reading....








No comments: