Nick'sTwitts

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hell Of A Day........ Yet An Enjoyable One...!!!

Well....
Wasssuupp Guys and a very warm welcome to all my beloved readers out there (If there's any) Haha...
Before I start my "Like-Daily-Diary" stories... here's a glimpse of a joke

A young and stupid pilot wanted to sound cool on the aviation frequencies.
So, this one time he was approaching a field during the night time.
Instead of making any official requests to the tower, he said: "Guess who?"
The controller switched the field lights off and replied: "Guess where!"
 P/S : It's gonna be a huge disaster when u hear an ATC sounds like that someday...

Aites lets get on track...
As usual started my day off at 5.00 a.m with a quick and nice bath, headed off for my practical to Bukit Raja, Besut via the college shuttle bus. Was damn sleeeeepy in the bus yet couldn't doze off... Settled practicals at 12 noon then headed back to panji (one of MUCH hostels)

Now the story begins here:

Called my Dad to fetch me up from panji, but he said that he's working... How am I supposed to get back??? Arghghghghghghgh....
All I could think of is to walked and get a cab back....
So, I walked till the front street hoping to catch a cab, but none... so I just continued walking walking walking & walking till at one point I thought to myself " I'm not going to take a cab and I'm going to walk all way till my house which was like more than 10km (not sure bout the distance)Hehehe
I was walking with my pure white uniform, a backpack, a hand held book and my breakfast cup.. like an Id**t I was... but who cares right??

All I could pray and hope was for a good weather, and a strong leg muscles....
continued walking till I reached my house and to my surprise it took me literally 45 minutes of walking....
I was damn tired and bloody-sweaty...goshhhhhh........

Thinking again, how the heck I managed to walk damn far and reached my destination... was actually a shocking one for me... until now I still can't digest my thoughts of how I did it but one thing I'm really clear of that God had held me and carried me throughout my whole journey and it was truly a journey of self-trustworthiness, faith & confidence.

P/S: Actually I wasn't tired at all...!!!

Thanks @ Reading...!!!

No comments: