Nick'sTwitts

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Holiday!

Hey Guys....!
It's been a while since my last post...been busy with Xm's...Xm's... and again Xm's.....pheww....
Masterskill is well known for having frequent examinations...hehe..(kidding)

Well...times are getting tough for me back these days...as i said xm's, uncle got sick and had a open heart surgery...he had blocks in the 3 major arteries of the heart....(sad).....

Erm....but now im happy...all my worries are gone..xm's r all over..my uncle is duin good now...and on top of that i'm so damn happy because at least my college thought of these phrase 'Have a break, Have a KIT-KAT'
So, now i'm on Raya holiday....for about 10 days only(but its better than none ryte)....
So far no fixed plans yet... thought of visiting my uncle in KL.... Or jux past the time by reading my unfinished Novel's(because of xm's)hehe....

But having a second thought of studying 'abit' la.... :) ....especially Neurology...(toughest subject)....
and yeah one more thing... Guin to my uncle's house for raya.... sure will enjoy..especially when u r served with good and delicious cook food....WoW..hehe....

Anyway....hope its guin to b a good holiday for me......planning to not waste time...;)))))))))

Tanxxx @ Reading Folks....!!!

No comments: