Nick'sTwitts

Monday, September 13, 2010

19TH BirthDay...!!!

19 Years ago, on a beautiful summer's day, I came out from a dark yet wonderful and safest place to be on earth where every human longs to return but none made it...Hahaha....

So, Its my birthday...(13th September)...Tones and loads of wishes and blessings from friends and families....

I rise early today later to know that I'm going to be the driver for the day which looks like 'nothing is going to workout, if I didn't move my ass' type of thinking....

The whole day up to 1p.m was busy shuttling my brother and my grandma to and from the hospital several times...Gosh... Wish i could tell my mum 'It's pretty hot out there + traffic, I'm not going to shuttle them' which eventually i did told her...

What i love most about my mum is she had been preparing good and special food for every Birthday of mine for the past 19 years...Wow.....Thankss mum.... So as she did today....

My dad had been asking me for the past one week 'what do you want for your birthday?'...i gave him a sly look...hehe...actually i dun know what i ever wanted...so i kept quiet... I'm always like this...different form my other siblings...which they would tell what they want(even if my dad didn't ask)hehe...Dad still awaits my verdict....which will never be foretold...

My day pass as usual nothing special i did....Lingering around....Sleeping....Eating....
Then later at night night my dad held my hand and gave me something which i eventually knew it was $$$...Wow....what am i going to do with this money?? spend? save?..well it didn't bothered me too long until i knew what to do with that $$$...

At 9.00 p.m my mum and myself visited my brother at the Hospital.... My heart got flatten and down when i saw an old man presenting with renal failure was warded beside my brothers bed... you wouldn't believe what my eyes had ever captured... A poor man... I overheard his conversation with the nurse,
"pak cik dah boleh balik dah, xada siapa ke yg nak dtg tgk pak cik and ambik pakcik blk....???, esk pak cik kena balik seorang la!" O God...my heart sanked even deeper....He is an old champ living his last bits and pieces of life..which idiotic and ungrateful children would do this to him.... This old man walks 90 degrees body bend which i tell you its much more pitier and sad to see...even i could not walked like that for a long time...
I nearly scolded the nurse in charge, after seeing his cloth were not clean and were not changed for nearly a month... his water bowl was in a condition that is worse than any feeding animals would have...He feeds only on plain bread with some little and tiny ants on top crawling.....Comm'on folks he's a human and he deserve to be treated as one....My wonderful mum spend some time..talking to him....
I told my brother to try to ask the old man by tomorrow where does he lives because i thought of giving him a lift back home...but the problem is I would not have any cars tomorrow....Gosh.....what a sad thing to see an old champ walking from HUSM to Pasir Hor 90 degrees bony bend....how gross it should be....I gave him some pocket money..in case he needs it...

When I look at this man.... I felt oh how lucky I'm and I realized that God had blessed me with so many things that i could ever hoped for...and yet sometimes we as humans do take it for granted...even if we have enough and still we think it's not enough...
"Man shall conquer money and yet feels not enough, But if u feed a man with a fraction of your money he will feel satisfied through out his life and will bless you"
Remember people..."what goes around comes around" and I strongly believes in those phrase...

I felt happy at least i did something good this year..even though they meant nothing for some people..but i believe that it meant a tones of happiness for that old champ....

All the decisions that I've made and the people that I've met through this 19 years is who I'm today...Thanks so much to Every single Person that have been through Good and Hard times with me over the years..Indeed
I'm glad of whom I'm today...!!!

Tanxxx @ Reading...!!!

2 comments:

Jyuu said...

hepi birthday nich. sory for the late wish :)

Nicholas Martin said...

Hehehe.....
thankxxx a load bro...
neh..dun worrie...it's ok!