Nick'sTwitts

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Diary For the Month of June & July....!!!

Hye Guys,
Guess what???
I'm Back....! Hehehe.. Alright that wasn't funny...
Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls, First & foremost I would like to convey my sincere apology to all of you for not updating this blog for quit some time, Well I guess I could give you thousand reasons for not writing, but I don't want that to happen, Instead I'm gonna give you thousand reasons why I'm blogging back... Hahahahaha.... So, thanks to you ( My fellow Readers ) for your endless support & care that made my life so worthy to lived for.
Well, Let's Get going.. No joke, cause it's two months news..hehehehe...

First of all I would start with my clinical postings...
College management is a total dumb-ass because they gave briefing about our semester 6 postings the day before we left for KL.... Jerk right??? They informed us around 4 in the evening that tomorrow morning at 6 a.m you guys will be leaving for KL for your postings.. Damn, there's no time to prepare things & stuff, All the students were so grumpy & shouted at the management.. That's the Hu Ha there.. Then my Hu Ha started after I informed my parents about the "shocking news" , My dad even wanted to fire off the management..Hehehe.. That's how irritated & angry we were... That night itself went and bought stuff & managed to shop a lil' Bit.....Haizzzzzzz........ Really F***ed up la the management......! Then in the morning, as usual typical Malaysian drama, told us bus will be leaving at 6 a.m but left at around 9 a.m ....... Now you know why the management is F***ed up??? Hehehehe.. No offence... No doubt, the trip was good, but there's a problem upon arrival, My traveling case was like more than 15kg and I had three luggage to carry including my backpack and had to climbed 3 floors to reach my hostel...... At last I ended up having Neck Strained for 3 days....
I was posted to Muhibbah Nursing Home, PJ.  The first 3 weeks was very fantastic and there were not a single problem from us therapist and from the management, I was in charged of a stroke patient, RA patient & a bed - ridden patient. All was fine till the 4th week arrived, we had problems with the management, with the staff telling we are not doing any work, we haven't cured a single patient..... Damn, for all the amount of knowledge I had, SPASTICITY & RIGIDITY cannot however be cured within a month or two, It takes time cause it's a gradual healing process, even my Instructor was on our side.  Then for two following weeks, we did little work, we chit chat, we played, cause we were accused by this, so we did want they "want" us to do, cause the management didn't see the confidence, strength & moral support that we gave to the patient, which was what most important than treating the patient, cause I personally believe that a patient cannot be cured without having confidence in his/herself...  So, we did what we felt best for the patients, but of course keeping in mind, we did made improvements for the patients there.  I could tell you living in KL is a whole mess thing, life is boring there ( you might think I'm made ), things are expensive and bla bla bla .... But of course I did enjoy myself there with wonderful friends around... Hehehehehe....! At last after 5 weeks of posting, I'm so happy to be back to the place where I belong........... HOME ...............
That's the updates for June.....

July updates,
Hurmm, let me think what happened in July? ...... ....... .......
Okay, here's one...
It's about my case presentation......
We were divided into groups and each and everyone of us had to do a case presentation, It's an actual case seen during the 5 weeks postings.. Mine was both Neurology : Stroke & Cerebral Palsy .... It was kinda tough though, many said it's difficult and you're taking a big risk even my instructor told me that, but I said, I wouldn't know how tough it is until and unless I try and I'll take it as a challenged cause even if I fail, I would be happy failing cause I failed in the most difficult part... So, I took the challenged and did it.... My turn to present was on the 4th day (wednesday).... Gosh, only God knows how scared I was and how shaky I was even before going on stage, then I did some prayer & some relaxation technique... Believe or not I felt real good after the prayer..... Miraculously, I presented with full confidence and answered questions well enough..... Fuhhhh, what a relieved, everything was over..... Hehehehehehehe...... Thank You Lord........

Nothing else happened in July, except for the semester 5 result, It was okay, thanks guys for the prayers... Hihi...

I think I've got this new habit of sleeping early in the morning around 5 a.m and gets up at around 12 noon, I'm quit worried cause it's been going on for 2 weeks now, Gosh I hoped it's not a kind of sickness (Insomnia) .......

Well, that's all I think for July, anyway, don't worry, If I could remember anything, I'll surely update this post again....

Thanks @ Reading
Fly Safe.













No comments: