Nick'sTwitts

Monday, May 16, 2011

Diary Dated 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th & 16th May

Fuyooo.... Haven't been blogging for 5 days.. Feels kinda bad....
Sorry guys was busy and as usual was tired & fatigue....

Okay as for the updates....

Thursday: Went to college as usual for practical sessions which lasted for about 4 hours and some of us got our brain froze cause it was damn cold and furthemore we were seated right beneath the air conditioner......Hahaha...  We were being taught an interesting chapter.. Assessing a person's Heart & Lung sounds...It was a total awesome thing indeed... Then in the noon we joined our seniors for their case presentation.... Damnnn.. It was horrific and a nightmare..... So many questions were being shoot by the examiners....  Went to Capt. Vijay's residence at night for Prayers & Dinner....

Friday: Went to church in the morning.....  Came back and doze off.... I owe an apology to Shin & Hidayat for my delay arrival at the spot...Hahahahahaha..... Sorry guyss.. my bet...  Hang out with those buddy's of mine....  But pity, It was just for a lil'while.....!

Saturday: Hurmmm... What the hell I did uh???... Oh yeaaa... finished up all my assignments and at night went out to D'klasik with my friend who was the owner's son's Honeyy...She called me, wanted to asked something, So I went...huhu..... Yea it was all FREEeeeeee....Muahahahaha!

Sunday: NOTHING SPECIAL I GUESS.........

Monday: Okay as for today, normal morning routine, and you know what..? the bus and my car were racing this morning... & yeaa... I won... Kahx3.... Had a damnnn gooooooooood & relaxing massage from the girls of Masterskill ( Hehehehe.... We're jux practicing our massage technique) and as culture, the guys had to removed their clothing (only top) Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ (the worst part) Huhuhuhu... M not use to it..even in my house....;) Tak suka sexy sexy nie....hahahahahahahaha! (kidding)

Here's the updates...
Hope you guys aren't bored.....!
Fly Safe...

Thanks  @ Reading





No comments: