Nick'sTwitts

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Diary Dated 8th March 2011...!!!

Diary Dated 8th March:  Totally a disaster day and no one would want to start their day like how I did.
I was totally out of mood went i left for college that morning because of some issues took place the night before, so I was totally moody and you would not want to pull words with me cause I might blast you off the face...

Anyway, I reached college 5 minutes before class and you know what?  There's a practical exam today and oh Shitttt, here I am out of mood plus my mind is somewhere else, how am I gonna sit for the practical exam....Goshhhh....  now it's totally a chain of event that would eventually lead to a whole lot of disaster....

I literally spoke to anyone that day even to my lecturers.... when I got off the car and was walking towards the lab, my friends approach me but I just smiled at them and walk off which I would never do on my normal days where I would sit and talk to them, laugh and even crack jokes.... all of them were like "Nick what happen? why you're like this? this is not the person I use to know.... I miss your smile, your laughter, your humor and whatsoever 'your' they could possibly think of.... Pondering on that again, I felt so bad for treating them like that, but I cant help it at that time (no one could)...

Then my lecturer asked the whole class to write a Musculoskeletal Assessment format, which was part of the practical marks... then it's time for practicals...... Hell Off.. I did like Shitttt... you can bet I was like an idiot standing infront of my lecturer answering none except for one of his questions.... can you imagine???
Even my lecturer was shocked and asked me " whats happening to you? any problem? you did not write your assessment well either"... I said nothing except silence.. then again he asked me, then I told him "nothing sir, i'm okay, but it's not a good morning today and totally not a good day, I'm having some problems".. then he began advising me and so on... at last I said " thank you sir" and walk off the lab and separated myself from the rest.. wanted to be alone... was damn sad and frustrated with my performance just now.....
Anyway, true enough I was like that for the whole day... none approach me to asked anything... all they did was just asking me Why Why and Why???

It hurts till now, of how my mind affects my life and my performance and for not doing well in my practicals, I even cried after the practical exam.... It's like an Auto-Immune disease where your own guard cells eats your body up....

Thanks @ Reading...!!!



No comments: