Nick'sTwitts

Monday, December 27, 2010

First Move...!!!

Hi Guys!
Wanna share something that i realized during this Christmas.
I realized that it is not that difficult to make the first moves in order to sustain an endless relationship.  Had a serious problem with my cousin, I'm the type of person who does not like to make the first move cus of some bad previous experiences of first moves..haha.... No matter how bad the person may be to me, but once the person talks to me, I will be neutral with that person (like nothing ever happen between both of us)...
But after the Christmas Eve mass in church, everyone was busy wishing one another Merry Christmas (including me), I thought to myself, why not wish my cousin (Trying to make the first move), then i wished her, she wished me back, Wow is that all,so easy it was(i thought to myself). Then now we're normal back.
So i guess the magic of Christmas had changed me somewhat little, because even my mom forced me to messaged or talked to her and i refused... I don't know what had soften my heart.. well i guess its all for a good reason...
So, i think it's time for me to changed myself & my attitude of trying to make the first moves even though i'm in the right!!!

Thanks @ Reading...!!!

No comments: