Nick'sTwitts

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Life's Allure...!!!

OMG.....
Life for the past two weeks(last week & this week) was really a challenging one for me... It's like a nightmare that no one wants to go through.....

My bike was out of service for the past one month... because my bro met with an accident... (screw that lady) because of her silly mistake, my bro has to undergo an operation, and it leaves an impact on me.. cos bike is the only vehicle for me shuttling to and fro to college...

So, now cab is the only transport that I rely on.. quiet tiring la, taking the cab everyday to college, but sometimes if my dad is free he will drop me or fetch me... but if he's working then.. cab would be my only option... :(( (but i'm grateful at least there's something that i can depend on.... Furthemore, adding to the headache, was exam's and practical test.... I think i'm having cerebral infarction..haha... too many exam's in two weeks... and today was my Electrotherapy practical exam... luckily could managed.... tomorrow would be Musculoskeletal practical exam...arghghghghghghg..................

Anyway, I hope i can go through this bit's of life's allure because life is, was and will be like this... that's what life is all about... without those challenging chores, I think life would be smooth and no fun.... sometimes we need problems in our life to keep us going and growing to be mature......

Tanxxx @ Reading
'Give Your Dreams The Wings To Fly'

2 comments:

Jyuu said...

how's ur bro? lady huh? no wonder.... *&^%#$@

Nicholas Martin said...

hurmm...
his fine now...after the OP....

ya lo..lady rider + 2 of her kids...
and she got the guts to scold my bro, even when her child was in pain...stupid...arghghg!