Nick'sTwitts

Monday, October 11, 2010

OMG... Speaking In Tamil...!!!

Ehem Ehem....
Saw the title???

Only God knows what I was, and I am going through here in Cheras... Can you imagine most of the people here (In restaurants, bus driver, van driver and etc...) are all indians who speaks tamil... and me who literally speaks tamil are in the midst of them trying to accommodate O Gosh...

When they see my face, automatically they will speak in Tamil without taking into account of what language I speak...Haizz... It's ok if I know to answer back.. but It's quite ashamed when I can't answer, but so far Its still going on quite well..(thank God)....

At one time, the driver asked me something in Tamil... I could understand but It's hard for me to answer him back.. so..apa lagi...I spoke in malay.... hahahahahahahahahahaha..... can't stop laughing after that incident....

But for me I don't care.. can speak or not... janji can understand that language is enough because to know whether people speaks bad things or not....... hahahahaha!!!

Tanxx @ Reading...!!!

3 comments:

Jyuu said...

did you replied him back in kelantanese accent??? bwahahahaha

JEremy said...

dei! Tamil Pesere la!
Tamil Paadam poorean!

Nicholas Martin said...

shin: hahahahaha... abit la... then he was like " ur malay is so deep, but nt ur tamil"hehe

jeremy: huh?? wuts the meaning for the 2nd sentence???
im trying la dei