Nick'sTwitts

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bad Mood...!!!

Was at college today.....had a bad mood after one of my fren irritates and shouted at me to the max....then i shouted at that person back cos was damn pist off.....(all because of a misunderstanding agenda of our class jacket-making project)...I was damn mad at that person because that person shouted at me thinking that i'm an idiot fool..without knowing the truth...and for some reason i hate that person...i jux hate that person......Arghghghghgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My mood was very bad till the last class..until my lecturer asked me 'y nicholas..y ur not active today'..i said 'nuting sir'..then he understood that something went wrong somewhere with me.....because this was not the real ME...My the other friends all asked me..'y wut happen'?..i kept quiet...even some of them scared and dare not talk to me..when my mood is out..i heard them saying 'takut aku nak ckp ngan nick ni...muka garang'..huhu!!!... I was thinking to myself....my faced were not garang at all...but they are scared...(but maybe that time garang la kot)haha.....because i had never been this bad before..!!!.....


After some of my friends consoled me...and said 'dia mmg gitu..bengong sokmo'...i was abit relief....came back..went out with friends..and now my mind are relieved...tomorrow again mus faced that person's face again...OMG...help me....!!!

2 comments:

Jyuu said...

relax bro... chills chills... hehe
i wondered how's ur "face" during that time...hahaha

Nicholas Martin said...

haha!...
bengang molek bro..adow ore gini gak..wak srabut palo otok jah!
God knows how my face would be at that time...shhhh.....(teruk la kot)haha!!!