Nick'sTwitts

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

KB to KUANTAN to KL to SEREMBAN to KB...!!!

Well i guess...you all know what i'm going to write by lookin at the title..hehe...ermm..let me share my holiday's with you...
took TRANSNASIONAL bus on tuesday(dont eva take this bus)...it's damn damn bumpy..imagine beside me there was a girl sitting(luckily she was my fren)...so......its okie...hehe..then reach KUANTAN (my first stop) actually when to kuantan because to drop my "girlfren" to her cousin's place...then again took SANI bus to KL...reach SHAH ALAM at 2p.m...my uncle fetch me at about 3.pm..cos it was raining heavily..gosh....So when to my uncle's place relax myself..had lunch,chit-chat,had dinner..then by 12a.m went to bed(quiet early uh?)hehe...tired lol...

Went to KLCC wit my brother n frens...to watch Eclipse n window shopping(imagine me taking the komuter frm shah alam to kl central to klcc back to kl central n to shah alam....)...next day went and watch toy story 3(yeah..........)....next day when to ampang...from ampang when to seremban...huhuhu....really enjoyed wit ma cousins....watch muvie again (inception)...

ALL in all it was fun.....
stayed at each place for 3 days.....then came back to KB....huhu...
next holiday is in NOVEMBER....

Tanxx @ Reading!!!

No comments: