Nick'sTwitts

Friday, May 14, 2010

My life...!!!



I was born in a christian-catholic family with full of love and care. Since i was a kid, i would always dream to become a pilot...but as times passes by..dreams changes..(like all children).. but somehow as i grew much older the dream and passion of becoming a pilot grew much stronger in me...when i was young i would always force my dad to bring me to the airport whenever he is free..just to see airplanes taking-off and landing...wow..its such an amazing experienced for me..to feel and hear the sounds of the engines rolling...
But as time passes..after completing my SPM...(well u noe rite)..my result was moderate...At this moment i was very down..and my family n frens are the person who makes me stronger at times of failure...(really appreciate it)...
I went all out to search for loan(RM 250k), to enroll in a flying skul..I was very disappointed after four months of searching...(mind was blank)..at that moment i really do not know what to do..because and at that moment also my only dream n ambition was to be a pilot..(no 2Nd thought/choice)....
then as usual la..someone managed to brain wash me...to enter Masterskill...at first i rejected..but as much praying n thought..(y not i give it a try)...
so..i went and register and manage to get the loan and sit for dip in physiotherapy intake 200903...
it's been a year now..and looks like I'm enjoying n happy with what I'm duin now...(this is all God's plan, i noe)...
sometimes my friends would asked me.. "r u still interested in piloting"..and my answer was always and will always be "YES..I'm interested...and i will not leave this earth without becoming a pilot"..HOW?? (God knows....what I'm going through)...


To be continued...

2 comments:

qiqi said...

gud luck to wat u hoping for :)
jgn cpt putus asa .. ;p
mcm i. wkakakka

Nicholas Martin said...

hi...tanxx qiqi...napa awk putus asa kew???